Lara Publications Order Form
12382 Trail Forest Lane, Florissant, MO 63033 Print Out Order Form
|Shipping Address: If different from above
|Select a Book|
1. 101 Ways to Prevent Medical Errors, Softback: $19.95
|2. Overcoming the Invisible Crime - A shocking biography of a lab supervisor, softback: $9.99|
|3.Closer Walk with Jesus: $19.95 (special discount, $23.95 original)|
|Number of Books for Choice #1 Choice #2 Choice #3 Total $|
|Shipping: Add $5 for the first book and $3 for each additional book. Enter Final Total $|
|Name of Institution (Optional)|
Agony of Success and the Joy of Contentment - A Shocking Story of a Nurse's Amazing Sacrifice for her Patients, authored by Marina Angelina Cardona due for release in March, 2016.
Ordering book from a secured server
#1003: 101 Ways to Prevent Medical Errors by 'Yinka Vidal, $42.75
As added bonus to your order a Free: Press Report after the Conference: Feb 26, 2002 - Conference on Medical Errors - Houston, Texas
Medical Error: New Study Reveals the Real Facts on Why Medical Error Continues
Press Report: October 31, 2003
#1001: Overcoming the Invisible Crime by 'Yinka Vidal - $19.95
If you are mailing your order, please enclosed (check or money order) with the order for prompt processing. Send orders to: Lara Publications, Book Order Dept., 12382 Trail Forest Lane, Florissant, Missouri 63033. Tel: 314-653-0467 Fax: 314-653-6543.
Please Circle a Seminar (or Seminars) of interest to receive more information about each presentation.
1. The Manager's Workshop on How to Prevent Medical Errors.
2. Setting a Conducive Atmosphere for an Error Reduction Program.
3. Hints to Physicians About Their Roles in Preventing Medical Errors.
4. Prevention of Criminal Prosecution of Physicians and Health Care Workers Due to Medical Errors.
5. Important Steps to Prevent Medication Errors. 6. Processes of Phlebotomy and Specimen Collection.
Join the Chicago Conference on the Prevention of Medical Errors - - - June1 2004.
Back to Home Page